Visit our Twitter feed for more great content
MX5World

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Lots of 1999 Mazda Miata Engine Parts- Excellent Condition - Built for High Compression Turbo [FL, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

glemjj Ginger Jackson
Valrico, FL, USA   USA
Willing to separate BUT NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL, all prices are firm. If you are just looking to throw together a turbo kit , this is not for you. I have built this sort of engine combo before. These parts have been carefully chosen for high compression twin scroll long tube 17" turbo setups, or high revving (NA) naturally aspirated setups using Jasma headers. The head alone went through two rebuilds to get all back cut valves perfect in regards to tolerance (I don't like floppy timing). If you buy all this together I will throw in a spec racing exhaust. For any questions please call me at 213-810-7548. My name is Ross.

1. Bored .20 over 2004 ceramic coated Engine Block sonic tested.
includes ACL RACE BEARINGS +25, and OEM New Knock sensor $400

2. Weisco armor plated pistons, plated skirts, bottom, and top armor plating $350

3. K1 Rods theses have been balanced with the above pistons. $200

4. Balanced crankshaft + 10 LBL flywheel $400 RARE HKS FLYWHEEL
Also ceramic coated for better clutch grip under hi temp thermal loads.

5. Tomei exhaust cam Flying Miata intake cam - both adjustable
$250 I will include the Toda (RED) timing belt.

6. Ceramic coated oil pan with turbo oil drain. Pan has been coated to release heat from the oil to the outside coating which then aids in pulling heat out of the oil. I will include a new oil pick up tube also comes with main bearing support plate and oil pan baffle $350

7. BP4W head, intake and exhaust gasket port-matched, fully rebuilt with Supertech 54 LBL springs, guides, retainers shaved 7 thousandths of an inch, squared, and clean will come with ARP hard ware (Studs) $1100.

8. Ceramic coated valve cover $120 Less

Attachments:
20180526_184010.jpg    54.6 KB
20180526_184010.jpg

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2001 Mazda MX 5

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links