AutoShrine Sponsor

samsonsg303 Avatar
samsonsg303 Stanley Samson
Victoria, BC, Canada   CAN
1992 Mazda MX-5 "Red Lady"
1998 Chrysler Sebring "Converti"
2004 Kia Amanti "Monty"
2012 Lexus ES "My Hybrid"
Yes, once you feel that your got 'burned' by an automobile manufacturer, you never want to have another experience with that brand of car. Totally understand.

They offer extended warranties but 'old school' says, if I get 'burned' I will never buy that brand of car again If the car is good, then why offer warranties. Timely servicing should be enough.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davzway David W
Fort McCoy, FL, USA   USA
Several cars were BAD enough to apply Florida's :LEMON LAW ,,, the big BUT is taking $0.21/mile off for use,, driving 5,000 miles per MONTH to high as nearly 8,000,, when deducted EVEN with Three Year financing,, owed MORE to bank than paid, having to PAY THOUSANDS to get rid of a car because of CAR COMPANY'S POOR QUALITY CONTROL.... or one time, Chrysler was paying for 'warranty work' the DEALER didn't do, blaming 'Factory' for NOT Covering... took Chrysler AND Dealer Small Claims Court WON,, but MORE time and trouble.

Not just Chrysler, also took Ford and their Dealer to Small Claims Court, Same, then later did again, same Dealer a second time for different reasons, BUT attitude of take it or leave it. your tough luck.. never set well, Paid for MY mistakes.. expect other do the same..

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links