MX5World

MX5 Miata Tech Forum

F11 TopCoat

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

HillBill Avatar
HillBill Bill R
Cookeville, TN, USA   USA
I ordered this stuff for my ‘03 Shinsen and it shines like a diamond. Wondering if anyone else has used this product and would like to hear their take on it. I’m 68 yrs old and the drudgery of waxing a car is hard on me these days, and using this is much easier on me. I’m hoping it isn’t hurting my paint job, and if it really is protecting it from the elements. Anyone else using this stuff?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Ingle51 Darryl Ingle
Jacksonville, FL, USA   USA
I have used F11 Top Coat on my Indian Roadmaster for the past three years without any problems. I also use it on my 2017 Highlander and after a couple of road trips it still holds up nicely. That product does make it easier to get the love bugs off when that season comes around.

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Interesting, does it help protect against bird poop too? I have to park on the street and sometimes I get bombed eye rolling smiley

Webmaster, MX5 Miata World

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts.
Ingle51 Darryl Ingle
Jacksonville, FL, USA   USA
F11 helps keep bird droppings, bugs and road sludge from harming the paint. After about three coats I only have to do spot touch ups. One bottle did both my bike, the wife's 2015 Mustang and the Toyota Highlander. You will go through the microfiber towels quicker than F11. I'm on my second bottle and they included a small 3 oz bottle to keep in the vehicles for touch ups. Make sure you apply it in the shade so you can see where to buff it off after it dries. White cars make it hard to see. My bike is gray and black so it't much easier to see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-20 02:32 PM by Ingle51.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1990 Mazda MX 5

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links