More Pictures link: http://s281.photobucket.com/user/lochero/slideshow/96%20Miata
1996 black Miata MX-5 for sale. I am the third owner. It is extremely fun to drive, so engaging, yet so cheap to maintain and run. Text me at 714-837-9078.
Car ALONE with NO hardtop = $3000
- Mileage ~96,000 (will go up as this is my daily car)
- Engine - 1.8L non-turbo running strong with no issue
- 5 speed MT run silky smooth with no grinding or any other issues
- MPG ~ 31-33
- OEM black hardtop in excellent condition inside and out
- Hard Dog roll bar with leather wrap
- New Pioneer head-unit and speakers with bluetooth
- No leaks
- OEM wheels. These are one of the lightest out there
- AC and heater are running strong
- Alignment was done 5 months ago
- 4 tires still have plenty of treads left
- All new spark plugs and plug wires
- Car cover is included to store in winter time
Cons: (all cosmetic, no mechanical or handling issue)
- The paint on the car can get some love. Exterior 7/10. Especially the clear coat on the trunk and driver side (5/10)
- There are a few dings, scratches, and small rusts from the 20+ years
- The interior has a small crack on the dashboard due to the age. This will make rattle sound when drives in low rpm.
- The soft top has a little tear. If you intend to use the soft top alone, I would replace a new one.
The car is all stock.
Open to trade for WRX/STI or GTI or CIVIC Hatchback.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-08 12:17 AM by ulala.
5 speed 96 miata 98k miles with OEM hardtop - $4000 [West Virginia, USA]
Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster