MX5World

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

For Sale - 2008 MX-5 Sport Suspension [Indiana, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

wiia WILLIAM ADAMS
Terre Haute, Indiana, USA   USA
For Sale - sport suspension from 2008 MX-5 Grand Touring. We are the 4th owner of this car. The 3rd owner bought this car for his wife, but she has back issues, and he was too large for he car. He had his local Mazda dealer remove the sport suspension and replace it with the original stock suspension that came with the car. This replacement was done at about 34,000 miles, but how long the sport suspension was on the car is not known. It likely was installed by the 2nd owner who was a university student. This is my wife's car, she is quite content with the stock suspension, and it will never see competition while we own it. In any event, this suspension is simply taking up space in the garage and hopefully, a sportier Miata driver will want it. It's in excellent shape. If interested, I will send photos via PM. In researching the suspension parts listed below, they'll at least fit 2006-2008 models. I do not know if this suspension will work on earlier or later model years. The springs lower the ride height by 35 mm (about 1 3/8 in.).

Specs:

2 front and 2 rear gas-filled shocks and 2 front and 2 rear springs. The following information is from the parts:

Tokico gas shocks - Front TOHTS 604F with adjusters; Rear TOHTS 604R (no adjusters)
Mazdaspeed Performance springs - Front 345692 GRMS-8M-D40F; Rear 284480 GRMS-8M-D40R

Asking price $300 + shipping.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Mazda MX 5

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links