Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

NB Miata Head Lamp & Tail Lamp Bezels [Florida, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TnMiataGuy Gary J
West Melbourne, Florida, USA   USA
2002 Mazda MX-5 "Gumby"
2017 Mazda MX-5
I have several of these rare factory parts discontinued by Mazda a few years ago.

Mazda Miata MX-5 Head Light or Tail Light Bezels, New.

Brand new, never used Mazda Miata MX-5 headlight and tail light bezels in several factory colors. While they last I have Strato Blue, Midnight Blue, Splash Green, Emerald Green, Garnet Red and Bright White...or as many buyers have done, they can be repainted to match your car.

I have heard these referred to as “eye brows” or “eye lids”, but officially they are Head Lamp Bezels and Rear Lamp Bezels. The Mazda OEM part numbers are:

Head Lamp N066 V4 355F xx (last 2 digits designate color)
Rear Lamp N066 V4 357F xx

These are for the 2nd generation NB Miata's. The tail light bezels fit all 1999 to 2005 Miata's, and the headlight bezels fit 2001 to 2005 Miata's (the 1999 & 2000 Miata head lights have a slightly different shape).

They are genuine Mazda OEM parts, and are easy to install (instructions are included). About 5 years ago Mazda dealers were selling them for approximately $120 per pair / $240 per car set, but they have been discontinued and are no longer available from Mazda or Mazda dealers.

My prices are $75 per pair (headlight or tail light) or $150 if you buy a complete car set (front & rear).

I have shipped these bezels all over the USA, Canada and even to Europe. My charge to ship by priority mail within the contiguous US is $10 whether for one pair or a complete car set (front & rear). The charge to ship to other countries would be more.

I only accept PayPal or cash (if you can pick up the parts locally).

We are in Melbourne, FL. Email or call me at 321-610-4053 with any questions.

My email is: gmjohnston321@cfl.rr.com

My website showing more information is: mx5miatabezels.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-03 07:23 AM by TnMiataGuy.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
SAM_1677.JPG    47.3 KB
SAM_1677.JPG

DSC02371.JPG    38.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
TnMiataGuy Gary J
West Melbourne, Florida, USA   USA
2002 Mazda MX-5 "Gumby"
2017 Mazda MX-5
I still have several of these available for sale in a limited number of factory colors!

These genuine Mazda accessory parts were discontinued several years ago, and are very rare. I have shipped a few sets overseas this year!

Thanks for looking!
Gary

Miata2000 Avatar
Miata2000 Randy Young
Modesto, CA, USA   USA
In reply to # 338162 by TnMiataGuy I still have several of these available for sale in a limited number of factory colors!

These genuine Mazda accessory parts were discontinued several years ago, and are very rare. I have shipped a few sets overseas this year!

Thanks for looking!
Gary

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1996 Mazda MX 5

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links