MX5World

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

LOOKIN TO TRADE MY 77 V6 MGB FOR A NICE MIATA [North Carolina, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

MGB wanna B Avatar
MGB wanna B Edward Davidson
Mt. Olive, North Carolina, USA   USA
I would like to trade my 77 v6 mgb for a nice soft top Miata. I have had a sickness to attack me, and, my wife does not drive manuals, so, I need to get an automatic.

all the pictures posted are old ones, and I will take the time to find as many of the upgrade posts, and pictures, as I can, have it listed for 11,500 asking price, but trading is another animal, all together.

here are some of the things I have done to it.

complete pioneer cd remote controlled cd player with 4 new matching pioneer speakers, with the front ones mounted in custom speaker pods, with cup holder.

automatic power antenna purchased and installed.

all new stock radiator with cooling fans reinstalled in car, with new stock replacement 2 tone horns, as it came, to replace the 69 mustang radiator that was installed, when the v6 conversion was done.

new front air dam spoiler, painted to match car, with some extra matching brush on, and, spray paint.

new complete trunk carpet kit, with spare tire cover.

new front and rear gas strut hood and trunk lid holders.

all completely redone Datsun 280 ZX wheels with Pirelli p 4 tires on it.

complete header wrap to go along with the radiator swap.

new complete under dash cover set.

it has a pretty new replacement soft top, with powder coated frame, with all new decals.

and, I know there's more, but when you've just been diagnosed with terminal cancer, you tend to forget a few things.

I will take a hit on the car, in trade for a really nice automatic Miata that's loaded, due to my wife now being the only driver in our house.

it's resting in my 4000 sq. ft. shop, and, is ready to drive home with period plates to match the car.

I'm sure that it would easily take home some nice bling from any car show it was entered in, anywhere.

in fact, I have to have someone come and drive it for me to make sure it stays in good running order.

http://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?1,2660789

I have extra parts, and manuals for it, and will gladly get it put on my car lift to show the underside condition, which is in excellent shape.

I will update this thread as I run across the newer information.

thanks for looking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-01 07:51 PM by MGB wanna B.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
unicorn4jaci Avatar
unicorn4jaci Jaci Clayton
Frederick, Maryland, USA   USA
Hi,
I have a very nice 1995 Miata Automatic. The miles are high but don't let it fool you. My mechanic says it will go for another 250K miles or more.
It purrs when it runs. Very nice car,
My spouse says it has to go, due to an argument we had over something unrelated, but now as my punishment i have to get rid of the miata. I wasn't told I could not have another two seater car.
Just let me know, I can send photos.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2008 Mazda MX 5 NC

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links