MX5World

MX5 Miata Tech Forum

floor mats

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

peeteeboY Pete Gibalde
Rocky Point, N.Y., USA   USA
I`m looking for a new set of tan oem floor mats a 2002 base Miata.............i`ve tried every where i can think of including calling Mazda North America in Cali..this is the part no. they gave me ! NC72-68-670D-21

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davzway David W
Fort McCoy, Florida, USA   USA
go to MOSS MIATA ,, they have great selection of Floor Mat ,, went to 2002 for this link, have Factory and Better than Factory,, personally bought the BETTER than Factory,, installing OVER the factory mat which save wear and tear on factory mat,, resale time, give old mat to new owner or keep and put in newer Miata (had in 92, installed in 2011 and still fit good enough). Brush out dirt weekly,, been four years still like new.. Dave

Moss Miata Link>

http://www.mossmiata.com/Browse/PlateMenuProducts.aspx?WebCatalogID=39&PlateTypeID=1&SubcomponentID=279&ComponentID=35

Advanced Ann O
Beloit, Wisconsin, USA   USA
Go to ISELLMIATAPARTS.com Just gave them a couple of sets last month.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2004 Mazda MX 5

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links