MX5World

MX5 Miata Tech Forum

Mazda dealer service harms my car

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Mark Woody Mark W
Sacramento, California, USA   USA
It all started when I complained about Mazda service taking my car for a week when they said it would only be a day or two, 2015 MX5 GT. Wouldn't tell me where it was. I got it back w a clanking left rear strut. Took it back 16 times in7 months and it kept getting worse, more dents, scratches, mechanical problems. They put 50 psi in the tires. By the end the back left chasse sagged 2"-3", top didn't work right, one vent always blew hot while another always blew air conditioned air even while on vent, terrible gas mileage, frame flanges carefully bent over Rt front and rt back camber & toe cams, out of balance and they openly laughted at me when I came in. I documented everything and took it to a lemon law lawyer. I traded it for nothing, got some money from Mazda USA and bought a MX 5 2016 club from another dealer I traded the 2015 to. The trade in was really low due to all the mechanical problems dealer service had inflected on it. When I rolled the new 2016 off the lot I found the tires where at 50 psi and the left rear strut clanked like crazy. After the first service the Rt rear strut clanked like crazy, they didn't change the oil filter and a numb nut service took off with it laughing at me even though I stated no one was to "test drive it" without me in the car. Mazda USA only backed the dealers harming the cars as far as I could tell, no help. MX 5 are a great car but Mazda dealers service members are assholes. Anyone want to buy this 2016 MX club for $28,000?
Mark

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2000 Mazda MX 5

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links